Monday 6 December 2010

Snow and Moulin Rouge

Well, it is now officially December and the snow has arrived, all two inches of it! Covering everything with a blanket of loveliness, I am loving the crunching of the snow under my feet and it is the perfect start to advent and a count down to Christmas.

I also became more Christmasey with Christmas choir rehearsals today and am very much looking forward to the annual concert in the church as it always makes me feel properly Christmasey - it is just so sad that it is my last year. Cannot believe that I am in year 13 and that next year I will be at university it is so scary.


I went shopping last week and finally invested in a copy of Moulin Rouge after my recorded video tape finally gave up. I had forgotten how much I love it and how wonderful it and Ewan McGregor are! I cannot wait for, a perhaps similar looking film, with Christina Aguilera and Cher, Burlesque. It looks brilliant and could turn out to be the perfect Christmas cinema trip!

I also found a few more films coming out soon which look equally good. Gnomeo and Juliet starring James McAvoy and Emily Blunt looks hilarious as do other family films Yogi Bear and the Disney remake of Rapunzel, Tangled. But the trailer I found which got me the most excited was for Red Riding Hood, a new film from the director of Twilight with Amanda Seyfried which adds a twist to the original fairy tale giving it a dark edge and a romantic storyline too - can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. wow you really love christmas!
    dont be scared about uni, its fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love & Christmas.
    You really like it, but I cannot undrestand why?
    I hate Christmas.
    I'm Scrooge! Ho Ho!

    Seriously, I don't like special time, but I keep my fingers crossed for you and Yours Christmas.

    Love from Poland.

    ReplyDelete