Sunday 20 February 2011

We Will Rock You

Well, I am in a very odd mood today, as what has been a very large part of my life for the last few months is now over and I have been somewhat of an emotional wreck this morning with tears triggered by nearly every Facebook post I read. Pathetic! Last night was the last performance of We Will Rock You and the last that I, as a year 13, will be in ever. Yesterday’s performance was the best it has ever been and the energy was incredible. I would like to thank everyone involved and say how much of a pleasure it was to work with all of you and I am going to miss you all so much!


I have absolute faith that the other year 13s, Holly James, Matt Morris and Emily Brown are going to go on to do great things. All of you are amazing and there is no way that any of you will not be accepted to any of the universities or drama schools you’ve applied to. Matt, I truly think you are the most talented person I know and you need to stop being so modest!! I have no doubt that each of you will all be incredibly successful. I can’t actually get my head around the fact we won’t be seeing each other practically every day and at the moment even writing this I am close to tears! Holly you know you made me cry last night with your amazing voice and I just want to say thanks for that as I had to reapply my make up!!!

I also want to say how much I love how close we’ve all become especially to the year 12s. Gavin Dale you are an amazing leading man and last night especially your voice was incredible. Can’t wait for our Fusion song to be honest as your piano playing will hopefully distract everyone from my voice!! George Baker, what can I say!! You were an amazing Khashoggi and thanks for the many laughs you gave me, Matt and Holly!! I have no doubt that both of you will have loads of success and can’t wait to come back and see you in next year’s performance!! Also, I feel this is an appropriate moment for a bit of plugging, so if any of you want to hear the first album of, who will one day I am sure be a star, George Baker, check out his MySpace page where you can listen to his amazing first album Revelations online!

Sorry, that this post is quite personal I guess and probably a bit boring but I just wanted to acknowledge some of the brilliant people in my life who I love with all my heart!!! Also, I am aware I’ve been quite gushing and possibly that has something to do with my background music choice of Adele and my weird, sad emotional mood!! Anyway, I will hopefully be back on full film critic form very soon as going to see Gnomeo and Juliet is something I can only hold of for so long and I will definitely be posting about that as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment